Want to Make a Difference?
WOMEN EMPOWERING EACH OTHER IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS.
The Board of Directors is the governing body of the organization. Board members work with volunteers to ensure that all programs and services are in line with the mission and vision. Volunteers may serve on a committee without becoming a Board member. These volunteers will meet monthly with their committee, assisting with tasks as needed. These committee members do not have the legal responsibilities or voting rights of a Board member.
Board members are expected to attend Board meetings and committee meetings. Responsibilities include fundraising, oversight of programs and administration, strategic planning, and more.
WEE Board of Directors Application
DONATORS, SPONSORS & PARTNERSHIPS
- August 16th – Circle of Parents
- September 2nd – WEE Diaper Wrap Party
- September 14th – Circle of Parents
- September 18th-24th – National Diaper Need Awareness Week
- September 19th and 20th – Smart Bank Financial Literacy Workshop
- October 4th – Circle of Parents
- October 18th and 19th – Financial Literacy Workshop
- October 28th – WEE Community Day